Australia and New Zealand Urological Nurses Society
Promoting excellence in Urological Nursing through education, research and mentoring.
Apr 4, 2023 (6:30 PM - 8:00 PM / GMT+10)
Peyronie's disease - Watch out for the bend
The first ANZUNS webinar series for 2023 is a highlight on Peyronie's disease: treatment and management of this disease that affects many of our patients.
The webinar will discuss management, treatment, nursing interventions and a patient perspective.
This event is proudly sponsored by Endotherapeutics.
Date: Tuesday 4th April 2023
Time: 6:30pm AEDT (Sydney)
Venue: Online event via GlueUp webinar (link on registration confirmation email)
How to join the webinar through the desktop or mobile browser:
- Sign into your My Glue Up
- Click view event
- Select Join Event (in the blue banner; activated 1 hour before the event)
How to join the webinar through My Glue mobile app:
- Download the Zoom app for mobile.
- Sign into your My Glue mobile app using your ANZUNS Account.
- Under My Registered Events click on the Join Now button (activated 1 hour before the event).